Wednesday, May 23, 2007

flying time

ignore the nonsense title. i have no idea what made me put up such idiotic title. hahaha. but it's really true. around this time next month is our 1st anniversary. unbelievable.



i was looking at my old posts last night and one caught my eye *flashback*



it has been an unbelievable journey
truly it has
plenty ups and downs
plenty crazy and fighting moments
plenty laughters and tears


there are also times where i cant control my emotions
times where i cant control my thoughts
times where i cant control my temper
there are so many things that i can think of that could make me hate him
but there are also so many things that could make me love him more


i wish i could say that mostly we have happy and crazy times
i wish i could say that we dont fight so often
i wish i could say that we dont have any misunderstandings
i wish i could say that we dont have sad moments


but throughout this 11 months,
he has definitely been there for me
being my shoulder to cry and lean on
supporting me whenever i needed him to
scolding me whenever i misbehave
encouraging me to grow spiritually
holding my hand and walking with me through the smooth and rough patches of life



our journey has definitely been a really colorful one




since i didnt hug u just now....
i'll just hug u when i see u later babes =)





HAPPY 11 MONTHS MY DEAREST DARLING SWEETHEART HONEY BABY!

No comments: