Thursday, May 10, 2007

bahs

bah
ish
ugh
argh
*pulls hair*
*screams*

i dont wanna care
i bet u must be bored having this sentence repeated over and over again
i wish that nothing matters
nothing irritates me
nothing makes me jealous
nothing makes me angry
nothing makes me frustrated
nothing makes me exasperated



......"u shouldnt be so sensitive....."

it doesnt matter anymore
once u said that sentence....
i totally shut down
i regret on starting that convo
i regret on telling u how i feel
eventhough after what u said, u encouraged me to continue
but..................
just forget bout whatever i said
forget bout what i've brought up
just treat it as an irritating and annoying mozzie bugging u


whatever u feel, it's ur problem
and
whatever i feel, it's my problem
nobody needs to care bout each other's feelings
do whatever u want

go go go..........

G O!
i wish it was this easy. sigh

No comments: