Sunday, May 06, 2007

i still love u anyway

this whole has been an emotional wreck week
ups and downs days
well, mostly down la
at least everything has been settled

my emotions has varied everyday
i would love to put all the blame on my hormone imbalance week of the month
but in the end...
i've gotta be responsible for the choices that i've made

i need God's strength daily to make the decisions that i know i should make
i need God's love daily to love at times when i dont have enough love
i need God's wisdom daily to know what to do

i've been unreasonable
i've been inconsiderate
i've been selfish
i've been stubborn
yes i admit it
i refuse to listen
i refuse to hear what he has to say

i thank God for putting him in my life
i thank God for letting us be together

but how much can u take from me?
how much can u love me?
how much till u give up?
will u give up on me?
will ur love slowly fade away?

i never want to reach the day when u say u give up on me
i never want to hurt u so much till u say that u dont love me anymore
or that u cant take it anymore

im happy that we've patched things up
happy that we've settled things
happy that we've talked things over

im learning each day to express my feelings
im learning each day to tell u how i feel
im learning each day to choose the right decisions
to make the right choices

i really do hope u'll bear with me through this time
as i much as i hope to bear with u through it
pray that we'll have the patience to learn from each other yeah?

im sorry for the things that i've said that has hurt u
im sorry for the things that i've done that has hurt u
i thank u for forgiving me for the things that i've done and said, dear!



i l o v e u! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello!i'm tokiko.ur website is nice.but i cannot read...:-(haha