Sunday, May 27, 2007

a pleasant surprise

i've received some news that an unexpected, amazing, unbelievable, never been dreamt of, unimaginable, pleasant surprise that caught me off guard which made me dumbfounded. it was so unbelievable that i thought it was all a dream....


things has definitely been weirder.....


quite some time ago
*A asked *B to invite me for dinner.... but sadly, i just came back from leader's retreat. thus making me too tired to leave my house

few days or weeks later
*A asked *B to ta pau some spagetti, that A has cooked, for me.

later on
*A asked *B.... again.... to arrange transport for me so that i can go somewhere without any hassle

now....
*A asked *B... yet again... whether i want a shirt and that A would pay for me.


i have no idea why A became so nice to me. i seriously dont understand. but oh wells, God always does "wow!" things once in a while eh...? He always manage to surprise us with blessings and unexpected gifts and presents. i shouldnt be complaining bout this. i should be happy. heheh *grins*


*names changed for personal privacy and purposes

No comments: