Thursday, May 17, 2007

in the mood for pichas

hmmmm... cant really think of nice and happy things to write bout. but i think my mood is getting better since last night. it has definitely perked up a lot after i watch one tree hill. i dont know why i didnt like watching that last time... and i dont know why i suddenly fell in love with it. hahaa. but i think it has definitely thought me things in life as i watch the show. it has taught me the consequences of my choices and how to stand up to my fears. not to back down and slowly fade away (which i love doing) but to stand up and face it and conquer my fears.


i have to admit that i have been running away from my problems. running away from the things that i dont have the courage to stare at face-2-face, eyeball-2-eyeball. having a battle in my mind and with myself is a daily routine. i would definitely not go a day without having a fight with myself.


since i dont have any nice or happy things to say. i shall do the obvious. whenever i look at pictures, i tend to have a smile on my face cuz i reminiscence of all the crazy, silly, so poh, nonsense times that we have






more pics from the retreat
hehehe



she loves squashing ppl
she cant literally squash her grapes. this is as far as she can go

we were cold
and we were waiting for our tong sui
there was so many ppl that's why we had to take away

muahahahhahahaahhahahaha!!!!
since she squashes us
we shall haunt her
hahahaha
*faint*

yian
the person that i slept with for 2 nights
hahahahaa
sounds so wrong

u know i love u right?
hehehe =)

ending this post with this lil cute girl
look at the way she smile
look at her pretty PINK top




p.s actually i have hw... but im too lazy and i dont know how to do. heheh =) im so gonna get it tmr

No comments: