Tuesday, September 19, 2006

untitled

i've been really lazy. lazy to think of stuff to say. lazy to update things happening. hence, the lack of updates.


firstly.... the guy who (maybe) picked up my bag. hasnt return it to me. so i made a new ic today. thought i could take a nicer picture now. since my last one was really and seriously ugly. but what the heck.... nooooooooooooo.. it's still ugly. sheesh.

actually i was quite reluctant in making my new ic or doing anything. i was really hoping that the person would bring it back to me. or somehow miraculously my bag would be found. somehow i find myself guilty of not praying fervently. so i have no one to blame but myself. i was wondering like why isnt there any news bout my bag. then i realized that i havent been doing anything bout it. havent been praying earnestly. havent been asking God to pls pls pls bring it back to me. then my aunty was also saying that maybe im not praying hard enough. im not praying and believing and trusting God that He'll bring it back to me.

sadly... what she said was and is true. i havent been praying hard enough. havent been believing and trusting that God would do that for me. havent been praying earnestly. sighs.


ohh.. then on friday.. kevin and i went to SU's cf. havent been to a cf
before. havent been in like a secondary school classroom before. felt abit weird being there. cuz it's like i dont know anyone there except cia, claire, sean, and kevin. that's all. but we went there cuz of juwita suwito la. gosh! she sings so well!!! cia was like saying it's like listening to her cd. her voice is seriously damn good wei!

then we went to cia's house for porridge and we played uno too.
long time since i've played uno. thanks cia for the yummy porridge. hehe. i had a great time there. cuz everyone was so crazy and fun and funny. really nice bunch of ppl to be around with. laughing at every single silly thing. haha.



* uno *
mr jacob, philip, cant remember his name, me, kevin, joshua, li teng


then it was off to kevin's house to rest for a while then got ready
for his charity ball. it's a ball la. dont know why they called it prom. somemore some ppl went dressed up in shirt and jeans. some with beautiful gowns and some with clubbing attires. haha. the performances sucked real badly. but the auction time was quite fun la. the "prom" was okay okay only. but the plus side is that i got to see my baby in a blazer. wahhh!!! so leng chai wei. haha.


the "prom" didnt spoil my whole day of fun. i was happy and grateful and and and.... dont know what la. hahaa. to be able to spend almost the whole day with my dear. seriously i just love him more and more each day.


* chun anot chun anot? *
haha


* this is how short i am compared to him *

* in the hotel *

No comments: