Monday, September 25, 2006

*bring out the best in me*

i know at once
the moment that i looked into ur eyes
u were the one
that i would love for the rest of my life

u changed my heart
u shared my every dream
u gave me faith to see
everything i can achieve cuz

u bring out the best in me
u turn my world around
cuz ur my inspiration
u are all ill ever need
ur every wish that i hoped for
i believe in me once more
baby u bring out the best in me

i know u are
just like an angel sent from above
in ur embrace
u give me more than
i could ever dream of

and now i know that u will save me from the storm
by holding me close
and keeping me warm
ill always love u from now on





3 months has past by so fast
3 months has come by in a blink of an eye
truly this 3 months has brought more joy and laughter in my life
as each day passes,
my love continues growing
i could not ask for more

i can still remember the first few weeks
where there were lots of quarrels
lots of misunderstandings
lots of arguments
lots of bad times
lots of exasperation

though sometimes we might wish
that it'll always be good times
always happy and crazy times

but it has brought me to understand
that in a relationship
it's not always happy happy joy joy
not always sunshine and rainbows
it has prepared me
and made me realize that
i should learn to accept the bad times too
cuz that is when it'll make us both stronger

i wonder how it'll be

few months down the road
will things be better?
will things be great?

we'll never know what our future brings
we'll never know what God has in store for us
but i pray everyday
that this love will continue growing

this love will continue blossoming
this love will continue be blessed by God

sometimes i wonder
and am amazed by God's work
by how He bring 2 ppl together
by how He helps one to love

by how He works




i love Y O U




2 comments:

Yian said...

Did you write that or is it a song? Is is lovely...

I pray that God will really bless this relationship :)

esther said...

the first part of the post? it's a song. hehe. i wish i could write that nice. i wish i could write my poems again. ever since i finish schooling... i cant find words that rhymes and like cannot write nice poems like before diii!!! arghh!! maybe i have to continue study again. ahah