Monday, September 04, 2006

pictures from cg on the outside

i decided to take a break from cutting out stars for my cradle roll lesson. yess... im teaching again this coming sunday. im freaking out again. i guess ill stop freaking out few more years down the road. sometimes i dont know whether the babies... like literally babies. understand or even listen to whatever we say or sing or whatever. i mean i know renee and amelia and the older babies do listen and understand what we're saying. but i dont know whether the younger ones do.


arghhhh!!! and the mummy's scare me so much. hahaha. really on
eeee... lalalala.. but but but... the plus point now is that we have to keep our lessons short!!!! wooo hoooo!!!! means that i no longer need to crack my head and think of things to occupy the babies with!!! i just need to sing tons of songs... keep the lesson simple and to the point.. give them some art&craft. then the mummy's can start talking and the babies can start eating =) arent i smart? hehe


i decided to upload pictures too. i just got it from claire last night. how nice of her. she wanted to sleep but she purposely stayed up so that the transfer would
be complete. awww. im so touched. thanks again claire! hehe.


and i needed time off to do something. i mean i am doing s
omething with cutting stars. but the questions keep going round and round my mind. and i refuse to give into the questions. i refuse, i refuse, i refuse.... i refuse to let my mind and my wondering get the best of me. i've let it get the best of me before. and i didnt like where it got me and i never wanna go there ever again. ever ever ever again. no way no way. even if u pay me a million billion trillion bucks. even if u would get me anything that i want in the whole wide world. i wouldnt. hahaa. anyway.... enough crapping =)





* brownie *
it was so yummy! from secret recipe

* michie, me, letitia, claire *
when we were eating the yummy yummy food

* clean up*
see... we do the dishes too kayyy. we're not spoilt princesses

* claire & cia *

* the cg *
top ( left - right ) : emm. cant remember her name, esther lim, grace, cia, claire, me
bottom ( left - right ) : evelyn khaw, letitia, carmen, caryn, michie

* crazy *
without crazy ones. it wont be luke girls anymore. hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..welcomes. im always sweet.. HAHAHAHHAHAH /bluek

Delicia said...

yes yes.. u're not a spoilt princess. u've all grown into ppl who can do things! hahaha! i'm proud of all of u! and yes, what would luke cg be without being crazy? =Pp