Thursday, September 14, 2006

r.e.g.r.e.t.s




WARNING : THIS POST IS A
LONG ONE. U SHOULD BE RELAXED, TOO FREE, AND HAVING NO AGENDA WHATSOEVER TO READ THIS POST




arghhhh!!!! before i start this very depressing, self-blaming post.. i shall have a very very good starting. let me say thank Y O U to the big almighty God up there. that even through hard times. there's still things to thank Him of. okay okay.. before i start. let me give u some background first la. after u guys get blur. ill explain more later. i carelessly lost my handbag


  1. my phone was with me ( everyone says thank God the phone was with me)
  2. i didnt kena snatch thief or anything as scary as that
  3. i wasnt alone... i had delz with me
  4. i only had 50 bucks.. it was suppose to be 80 but i bought a bag
  5. i had kevin and delz to comfort and cheer me up


so okayyy... now i can explain. let me start from the beginning of the day... then u guys will understand better. since i wanna post up pictures from today =)


we ( eve, dax, cia, me ) had a late start to pd. we wanted to go there to check out places beside the beach that we can go to for our youth outing. we're gonna have an outing next sat. for our fellowship series. we had soooo much funn!!!! it was so fun sitting in dax's 4-wheel drive. cuz we got to go through some scary and bumpy roads. cia and i was like laughing and laughing when we went through those tough bumps.


* dax's 4-wheel drive *
thanks dax & eve for bringing us there and spending us lunch!

* the beach *
wondering why u cant see it? cuz right. it's the lighting. if we our backs face the beach.. it'll be too dark. haha. get it? sooo smart =)


we had a really really good time there. it was so fun. then got to know da
x and evelyn more. not ALOT la. but still. it was a fun time. never regretted going there. then we left around 2.45 cuz delz and i had to find me a prom dress. which is like tmr night. i know i know. abit the last minute. but thank God we manage to find something in cats whiskers. cuz im working part time there. so i get 30% discount. can get really cheap stuff from there. cia and i was like praying hard that we'll be able to find something there. which in the end... we really manage to *grins* thank God!


we finished faster than we thought. we finished around 5 something. so since i had to send cia back and she needed to get something for her cousin's bday. so we decided
to go to parade la. since we still have time. actually i had something nagging inside of me. saying that maybe i shouldnt go to parade. but i didnt say it out. i thought it was me being silly. so we went to parade. went to find for clothes but in the end her aunt said no clothes. so we stopped searching for pressie and we went to blook instead. bought a nice clutch bag to match my dress for the prom tmr. ps. this is the bag that i said i bout so got 50 bucks left.


then cia went and get roti boy and i mcd's ice cream. then we left parade. but we sat in the car for a while to admire our days accomplishments. let me say this let me say this. something happen that was really really funnyy!!!! that we laughed till our stomachs hurt. delz was looking at the dress. and i was eating my ice cream. then i was asking her where's the earrings? then she stuffed.... LIKE LITERALLY stuffed the dress onto my ice cream and searched frantically for the earrings. then i was like like *shocked* opened my mouth to scream.. but nothing came
out till bout like 5 seconds later. hahaha. then we were laughing and laughing while cia searched for the tissue to wipe away the ice cream from my beloved dress. hahaa. it was so funny


* ice cream and the unseen roti boy *



then here comes the sad part.... i finally finished my ice cream and drove to the exit. earlier my window was having abit of problem di. like going haywire. then this time whe
n i wanted to pay with cia's touch & go... the window didnt open. so i open my door. which i carelessly forgot that i put my bag beside the door. hence, my bag fell out without me noticing. and we just continued chatting. then we drove off. while exiting... the car behind me honked.. then we were like why is he honking? so we just shrug and drove off. but when we reached ed's house. i couldnt find my bag. then we went back to parade and asked at the info counter. then they said nobody brought back the bag. sighs! i seriously wanted to cry di!


then i came back.. and slowly broke the news to my mum. then she was like so disappointed and angry. then i just let her let out her anger on me. then i just went upstairs.. then
just now she kept coming in and out my room. telling me to sleep early.. asking me which toll i drop it at (which is a wrong info.. i didnt drop it in a toll. it was parade la. then that made it even worse).. telling me thank God that my phone wasnt inside.. then asked me why i didnt go back to parade and find.. wahhh.. that was the last straw. seriously. cant she just stay in the room and ask and tell me all that questions? why must she come in and out so many times?? then the last question was when i got so exasperated and then i was like I GOT LAAA!!! then she was so shocked. she just stood there then close the door. sighs. how la noww.. dah la im so sad, depressed, disappointed, angry, and everything bad. then she had to do that. arghhh!!!


wahhh.. this post is longer than i expected. oh wells. it was ur choice to read it. haha. sorry to take so much of ur time =) thanks for listening or should i say reading my nonsensical, incessant, and self-blaming ( anyway i should blame myself.. who else? ) rants.. anywayss.. lesson learnt


let me end this post with a really cute picture of my cousin's baby =)



* gideon *
look at his beady eyesss!!!

2 comments:

Delicia said...

estee oh dearie esteeeeeee.... =) adventure!

*shrugs* duno what to say bout ur lost bag, said all i shd d.. so just *biggggg hugggg* HOPE the porky porridge & the new company will make cheer u up =)

it was really funny eh, bouncing up and down in dax car, was so cramped behind! & *face reddens,stomach hurts,in stiches of laughter* bout the throwing the dress & not being to open the stupid packet of tissue to wipe it!we need times like that to make my stuff around my tummy area *fats* disappear! =Pp

* h u g s * for e s t e e!

esther said...

cia oh dearie ciaaaa...

the first time i heard of the word adventure. i seriously refused to listen to it. but nowwww... oh yeahh!!! adventure come my way babeh!

of course the new company cheered me up. i really had a fun fun time.


we definitely need times like that to make every dull, sad, depressed moment into a super duper fun and memory filled time.


hugs hugs hugs to the person who gave me things and moments to laugh about