Friday, September 22, 2006

AMAZING! AWESOME!

u know today i was bout to write a sad post. a post that is talking bout how far i feel from God. how dry i feel. like im going through the wilderness test. cuz seriously.. this few days.... i've been really down. felt like God has left me. like really really dry. i dont feel anything when i do my quiet time. i know i know. that i shouldnt base my relationship with God on feelings. but but but.... i really felt like i was far far away from God. and i felt like whatever i pray and ask for.... im getting the direct opposite of it. like for an example... i pray that ill be a better person, a difference, and encouragement and blessing... instead... i did things that doesnt please God.


then today i couldnt tahan. i did a really really long and refreshing quiet time. when i prayed... i literally knelt and fell face down to the ground. not really G-R-O-U-N-D. ok ok. i should say fell face down to my bed. ahhaa. yessss... i do my quiet time on my bed =) more comfy mar. so anyways... i was telling God la that maybe im not praying with all my heart, maybe im not believing what im praying, maybe im just praying and doing things just for the sake of it.



so i had quite a fun day today. i went and work at the bangsar branch. i was nervous in the beginning. like how are the ppl there. but it turned out the ppl there was so nice and friendly. really. like literally super nice and friendly. even though it was a tiring work but still can have fun. and at this branch... they have a collection of magazines to choose from. ahaha. so when there wasnt anybody(which was almost the whole day).... u see.... when there's no one, there really is no one. like not a single human being. but it's like they all made plans to come at the same time or something. so suddenly there's alot alot of ppl in the store. seriously could faint. hahaa. we read and read and read all the magazines and my friend had a harry porter's book. ahaha. and i was updated by all the hot gossips of the celebrity's life. and my other friend had brushed up on her sudoku skills. ahhaa.


here comes the best part of my update....
the beginning of the day. before i started my work... i was suppose to vacuum the floor. then suddenly my bro called and he said that there's this package for me from yoontai hardware.. all the way in klang. then he was curious. so he said he'll open it for me and call me back to tell me what it was. so when he called back... he was like ok ok.. u can stop praying and start praising God. cuzzz.... guess what????!!!!! it was my handbag!!!! in a super super nice box. that says just for u. with cute teddy bears on it


i seriously could feel tears forming. but i had to stop myself before i sit down on the couch crying. cuz that time there were like a 1 or 2 customers coming in di. after they think im some weird person there. i was so filled with gratitude and thanksgiving. i was speechless. cuz everything was still in there. my money. my handsfree kit. everything la! is still inside there. oh my goodness. u know i was saying that i feel so far away from God. but God never fails to amaze me. never fails to show me that He still cares. never fails to show me that He's God.

i did my quiet time the day after i lost my handbag. it says that i might feel like im going through a really hard time. going through turmoils. and God knows how much i can take. He knows when to stop. and until i learn the thing that needs to be learned... He'll get me out of the situation. so i was thinking okayyyy... i've learnt not to be careless. i've learnt not to be such an idiot. so why isnt my handbag returned to me??????


now i realized what i needed to learn.
that is to trust God.
to believe.
to really come to my knees and ask Him for help.
to realize that i cant do things on my own.
to realize that this is not my life... but God's.
that im the passenger and He's the driver
not go to Him nonchalantly and say okay God... here's the deal.. im in this situation. get me out of it.
i dont think that's what He want
definitely not that kinda attitude
i think we gotta realize that we're nothing without Him
we're powerless


and i definitely have learnt a lot of things cuz of this incident. not just being more careful and more cautious of my stuff... but also to really trust Him and go to Him with a humble heart. seek Him and ask of Him for help. and also that He's the God of love, of mercy, of compassion and when things is getting worse...... kneel and bow to Him. really go down on ur knees. i think bowing down shows a great deal of how much u want it. it's easy to say something... but if u start showing it... it's a total different story.


so start today by telling Him
how u feel bout Him
bout His mercy
bout His love
bout His grace
bout His strength
bout His wisdom
bout His faithfulness
bout His works
bout His everything
thank Him for things,
for ppl,
for everything.


i do hope and pray that all of u who are reading this... would be blessed and be touched by His awesome power every single day

p.s: didnt notice i wrote this long! haha. oops. thanks for ur patience. i understand if u read halfway and left =)
and the pictures of it will have to come later.. there's something wrong. i can seem to upload pictures

No comments: