Tuesday, September 05, 2006

oh yeah

oh yeah. forgot to mention. was suppose to mention it after posting up the pictures from the cg on the outside. but there were some problems will posting up the pictures. and i got kinda irritated of it and all. so totally forgot to mention bout my part time job... hehe

anywaysss... im gonna try out working at cats whiskers. for those of u who havent heard of it.. it's something like blook. one of my church friends is the partner of it. so asked her for a job. but sometimes only gonna work 1 or 2 days. cuz she said they need more ppl working on weekends than weekdays. but oh wells. i dont mind. as long as i have something that can occupy my time. and i wont be wasting it by staying at home, watching tv or being online everyday. although many ppl would kill to be in my shoes right now. having tons of time. wasting away. but i dont want to waste my time. wanna do something. feel like a useless bum.

No comments: