Monday, January 23, 2006

*so sick*

gotta change my answering machine
now that im alone
cuz right now it says that we cant come to the phone
and i know it makes no sense
cuz u walked out the door
but its the only way i hear ur voice anymore
(it's ridiculous)
it's been months
and for some reason i just
(cant get over us)
am stronger than this
(enough is enough)
no more walking round
with my head down
im so over being blue
crying over u

im so sick of love songs
so tired of tears
so down with wishing u were still here
said im so sick of love songs so sad and slow
so why cant i turn off the radio?

gotta fix the calendar i have
that's marked september 6th
cuz since there's no more u
there's no more anniversary
im so fed up with my thought of u
and ur memory
and how every song reminds me
of how what used to be

leave me alone
leave me alone
stupid love songs
dont make me think bout his smile
or having my first child
let if go
turn off the radio

this song is really how i feel now. sigh.

*changed a few of the lyrics.. to really express how i feel*

No comments: