Sunday, January 01, 2006

*do u believe in love?*

just one day
if i could hold u in my arms
close to my heart where u belong
love of my life u really are

do u believe in love?
and the promise that it brings
that u'll never grow apart
well that's what u said to me
why did u have to go?
we were inseparable

just one day
if i could touch ur face again
words cant describe how im feeling
if i could turn back the hands of time
id still be holding on wishes that u left
remember moments when there was nothing better than
a stroll in the park
ill never forget the times where we talk bout me and u
the things we do together forever

the words u said to me before u slipped away
are still with me till this very day
in everything i do to everything i say
u'll always be the sunshine of my life

No comments: