Tuesday, January 03, 2006

had to put an end to my dilemma

finally i had to put an end to my dilemma. i couldnt make a decision at all. seriously. like what my last post said....i really didnt want to make a decision. but yesterday i was asking my mum which should i choose. she said she wants me to get into college. but the thing that is stopping myself from deciding on a college is that i havent really completed my books. so im scared that the college wont accept me. but i dont have the peace to go on with my decision of finishing my books too. so i was stuck in between. and finally..i've decided that i should just finish my books. get my permanent records. and happily say that i've completed my high school.

sigh..i do hope i get to finish by the end of this month. and by the time i finish..or even before i finish i should know what i wanna do di. junior asked me today why i dont want to do photography. then i said that i heard that u need to write essay bout the pictures and all. and trust me. i really do hate writing essays. so anyway, he was like haiyoo. everything also need to do like that la. in other words, it reminded me of the saying, "nothing in life is easy". but im the kind of person who expects everything to be easy. and when it becomes hard...i normally give up. that's me. which i think it's really bad to have such attitude. ughhhh!!!

No comments: