Monday, January 02, 2006

frustration...exasperation

im forced today once again to think bout whether i should continue finishing my books or go straight to college. i get loads of different advices from different ppl. some say that i should finish my books and some say i should go straight to college. i wanted to go to the education fair. and decide. then straight away register into a college. but the thing is i dont know whether the college will accept me cuz i didnt finish my school and blablabla(other possible reasons).

when i think that i should go back to school and finish up my books...i dont get the peace u know. like when u decide on something u'll get the peace and then u'll know that that's what God wants u to do. but i didnt get that peace. in fact, i feel more troubled. like i dont feel nice.
bahsss! i dont want to think bout it anymore laaaa!!! arghhhhh!!! i feel so frustrated now man. esp. when i dont know which coll or which course to take.

pls pray for me la. aihhhh. maybe im not desiring for an answer wholeheartedly. maybe i dont really want an answer that's why it's not coming to me. arghhhhhhh!!! i dont want to think bout it. but im forced to decide. what if i dont want to decide so fast??!! cant i take my own sweet time? hmmm..maybe if i take my own sweet time, i might not come out with a solution. argh! dont know la. help me!!!!

No comments: