Sunday, January 22, 2006

nothing much to blog bout

i havent been updating my blog cuz hmmmm. nothing much has happened to me. my life has been the same. let me run u through my daily routines...

1) wake up
2) get ready
3) drink honey with apple cider
4) go to school
5) force myself to study and concentrate
6) come back
7) change to shorts
8) watch tv
9) watch more tv
10) go online
11) eat dinner
12) watch tv
13) bath
14) do hw(those that i didnt manage to finish in school) (or maybe attempt to do it)
15) read book
16) sleep...

so that is like what i normally do during my weekdays. my weekends will be different of course. hahaha. so there's nothing much to update unless something major happened.

so yesterday for yf we went and pai kam. we have this thing every year since.....hmmmmmm... dont know when. lol. but yeah.. we'll go and bless the community with kam's or mandarin oranges. not gold okayyy.. hahaha. so anyway. yesterday was really different cuz we had very few packs to give out. and we didnt have the usual silver boxes which was really hard and heavy to hold(not like i had to carry it) ahhaha. for the last 2 years we had to put those boxes in like baskets and it either destroyed the boxes or emmmm.. yeahhh.. destroyed the boxes. hahaa. but this year we had those brown packets or doggie bags with handles. that's how u call it right. anyway... it was really easy to carry and give away. though it kinda look fragile.

and each car had like only 17 packs. so it was really really little. my team went back to church to get a few more. it was a fun day. had a GREAT weather and had a really great time with justina. laughing and creating all the crappy stuffs.

No comments: