Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

oh my goshhh!!! it's 2006!! sooo fast man!!! i have to get used to sayin that im 18 this year. oh my gosh!!! i still can remember what happened "last" year jan. it still hasnt register in my mind that it's 2006. aww man. too fast! i guess i've got to use the word "last year" di. arghhhhh!!!!! but i guess life goes on. time doesnt wait for u.

i have got to pray that this year will be a great&wonderful year. a year where there are loads of important choices to be done. which im trying really hard to forget bout it and not think bout it yet. im too lazy to sit down and think bout it la. it makes me sad everytime i think bout the decisions that i have to make. hahaha

so anyway, im wishing all the ppl who's reading my blog a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! may God's blessings&favors pour down into ur lives!! love u guys! =)

No comments: