Sunday, July 17, 2005

long time since i've blogged

hmmmm.. i dont know where to start.. i guess i should start by saying.. PRAY FOR ME!!!! i need help in my studies.. pls remind me again why i need to study? besides the fact that its supposedly "good for me and my bright bright future" i hate the fact that i need to study. i hate studying. i hate english & science especially. i hate the participles, adverbs, infinitives, verb phrases... everything!!!! ughhh!! why must it be so complicated? tell me.. why why why why?! i dont know why. but i cant seem to study anymore this few weeks. its like my mind drifts somewhere while reading it and just to let u know.... self study sucks! anyway, im having trouble even with the easiest subjects on earth. can u believe it? can u believe it???!!! i mean.. how dumb can i get? oh pls dont answer that. im begging u pls. haha. anyway, i think i like reading books. or should i say. started to like reading books. hehe. so pls pls pls pray for me... i have a few things that i need to be prayed for...

1) my trial driving test - 19 july
2) my real driving test - 25 july
3) my studies - every single day of my life. hahaha. just joking. dont want to study every single day of my life

i guess that's it. haha. nothing horrible or terrible is happening in my life right now. everything is the usuals. the mundane things. and the fact that most of my close friends have left overseas and that leaves me pretty much feeling lonely. since i dont go out much with my church friends. or even my school friends. and i have gotten wing lian's "new" desktop. cuz actually it was suppose to be my mum's but he put it in his room and soon claimed it was all his but now it has to be all mine. since my old computer is giving me problems. so yeah, i shall stop my update of my life here cuz i need to go and continue my studying before i get chopped up in school tmr. lolz. *cheers*

1 comment:

Yian said...

I do go out with you sometimes ma................