Friday, July 08, 2005

my first day of driving class

hahahahahahaha.. it was super fun and of course funny. the first time when i was driving i was kinda scared. and imagine that was only in the place where u go a few rounds and learn how to park and do the slope thingy. but after 2 rounds of that today. he said okay.. wear ur sealbelt so that we can go on the road.. i was like WHAT??????????????? hahah.. but of course i didnt say that out loud la.. and i realise ppl are blind this few days.. they cant see my BIG BIG L SIGN posted all around the car. they dont seem to notice it. and of course ill drive slowly since its like my first time.. but do they care??? nooooooooooooooooo... they dont give a **** they stick so close to my butt that i purposely drive even slower to make them move lanes. so irritating man. i mean SEE MY L FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! ughhhh!!!! luckily i didnt have time to memorize their number plate. if not when i see them. im so gonna kena them next time.. haha. but im not sure how am i gonna kena them next time. lolz. hahahahahaha.. but oh well. besides that part. it was a super fun time! i never knew driving was this fun.. but super tiring la cuz i was so scared that my whole body was so tense up and like stuck to one position for like 2 hours. and my leg was super pain when i came home. aw man. super super pain. and then i had to bath and rest for a while then went straight for dinner with my teacher and shin thong. im gonna have another dinner with my teacher like next week but with different ppl. hahah. super fun wei!

No comments: