Tuesday, July 26, 2005

pray again! hehe

pls pray again.. im retaking my driving test next monday. sighhhh.. thank God i passed my first part la.. that is the slope, parking, and 3-point-turn. if i fail that. i think ill be more nervous.. but i havent been getting any "GOOD" sleep. cuz i've been quite nervous since last week until now.. sighhh.. so pls pray for me again.. when i went there.. i saw the newest car and i told God that i want that car and guess what? i really got that car.. but hehehe.. i forgot to pray for the examiner.. so the guy that i got, he was kinda cranky when it was my batches turn. soooooo.. he looked really angry that made me really nervous. but later he was quite nice to me and joke with me when i failed. i guess getting more money makes him happier.. sighhhh.. but it was good.. i manage to find new friends who stuck with me throughout my whole exam.. encouraging me and wishing me all the best for my exams. we talked and laughed and all like we were friends since forever. thank God cuz im not that kinda person who wants to be alone. ill cry if im alone cuz i feel soo soo lost. hehe.

No comments: