Thursday, October 25, 2007

here am i

instead of studying for my accounts test tmr which i know i will obviously fail.... i am actually playing with facebook (and by playing... i mean playing with my pet), reading all the blogs that i can find, playing games, and disturbing kevin.


i mean what's the point of studying when this is just a trial exam? it's not counted anyways.... so why am i worrying bout it? well, actually.... to be truthful to myself. by studying this week, i can actually save alot of time the next week stuffing everything into my brains. because the week after next is my finals and i have no idea whatsoever about what im studying this sem. sigh.


what's worse is that though i get so-called "good" grades in my comp and accounts. i still have no idea what am i studying. most of the time i just read and feed my brains and vomit everything out as i do my exam



ewwwwwww.... i feel so gross when i talk bout vomiting and stuff. sheesh. what's wrong with me. must be the skit practice. hahaa. nah, just joking



awww man... i better get going and study my formula's. but what's the point...??? i have no idea how to start on the questions. most of the time i just wait till it's class and then wait till my lecturer tells me every single thing to do and every single answer. sigh. this is bad this is bad


im thankful for this week's trials. it definitely has helped me see how see-tuuu-pidd i am... bahs. faint. whyyyy God...?? whyyyy...??? why am i such a procrastinator????



oh wells... im gonna go rest my brains by playing some games first. then i'll get down to studying


*angelic grin*



tata!!!



im certainly going crazy




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site ekyivern.blogspot.com
Is this possible?