Tuesday, October 09, 2007

dear God

Dear God,
Pls help me to grow to be who u want me to be. I want to be a person who is loved by everyone. A person that people turn to for advice, comfort, or for just a simple hug. Help me to love myself and to know who i am in Ur sight. Turn my ears from the whispers of the devil to the sweet, loud voice of Urs.

Give me comfort whenever I'm scared and afraid.
Reassure me whenever I feel lost and hopeless.
Let Ur love overflow in me, overflow to everyone around me.
Grant me peace whenever I'm in doubt, whenever i need Ur help.
Pick me up when it's too much and when I'm drowning
Hug me whenever i feel overwhelmed with everything and anything

God, mold me to be a better person day by day. Though i make it a daily routine to complain about the work U are doing in my life, pls dont get angry with me and zap me with Ur very scary lightning. I wanna love U more and more each day. Help me to hold on to Ur promises.



from Ur daughter



No comments: