Monday, November 12, 2007

*phew* finally! i can breathe again!

i've been having finals... hence, the long long long M-I-A



today marks the end of my finals! woooo hooooooo!!!!

*phew*

but the worst part has yet to come
my results is coming out on the 20 something of this month
still gotta pray bout it
that all my lecturers are blind and they think that all my answers are correct



even though it's a relieve that my exams are over
BUT
i still have uni to think bout
like what course
blablabla


im currently liking the idea of going to HELP
but..... still havent found what i love yet


well, i love babies as well as taking care of expectant mothers
but....... i dont think there's any course here that offers such a thing

bahs

headache headache


whatever! bahs!
dont wanna think bout it


im going to enjoy sleeping late
waking up late
playing games
doing whatever i want besides studying for the moment
wanna let my brains rest abit


hahaha
like as if it has worked alot
but considered quite alot la

No comments: