Tuesday, October 16, 2007

shock

i was so shocked and emmmmm.... flabbergasted today. once was bad enough. but noooo... it was twice. God certainly did not prepare me for today. sigh. well, what happened was that i found out that 2 of my friends (well, cant really call them my friends cuz im not close to them... just emmm... normal friends...? i dont know) anyways.... emmm.. where was i....? oh yeah.... well, siew peng told me today that she had to let go the manager in bangsar. the one who i work with last year.


she was really nice. friendly. she was like a big sister to me. she bought me lunches or dinner. told me what good foods are there in bangsar. what clothes to get from cats whiskers. i was growing to love the manager as well as the other girl (the 3 of us usually work together) the reason why siew peng had to sack the previous manager was cuz she stole from the shop. a couple of times. that's why


so that was a shocker there.......


anyways.... today i started work again at cats. today and tmr to be exact. siew peng called me before the hols, asking me whether me or my friends wanna work.... so i asked this girl in my math class. i cant say that we're close, good buds. but we talk occasionally. mostly bout math and studies. mostly. and i asked my friend whether she wanna work. she was really excited to work at cats cuz it's like her most fav. store or something.


the horrific call came at bout 9 something at night while i was out with kevin. from siew peng. i was surprised that she called me. and guess why she called....? my friend stole from the shop and the manager found out and the manager no longer wants my friend to work at cats. i was so shocked and surprised. kevin was so worried. he was wondering what happen.. cuz i kept apologizing to siew peng. i was so disappointed. seriously. oh my goodness. i told kevin that luckily this happened towards the end of my foundation..... if not i dont know how am i gonna face my friend.


seriously.... i dont know why this is happening to me. but i was doing my QT this morning. and it was talking bout the circumstances in our lives. the bad circumstances. and through that, we should learn to trust God because God can see the bigger picture and we can only see this far. and that God will use our circumstances for the benefit of our future. well, i dont know what is He trying to teach me now. maybe to teach me not to trust ppl so easily. or that ppl i think i can trust will one day betray me. i dont know. sigh. this is so complicated


im still shocked over what has happened. i seriously seriously feel so sorry. i feel so guilty. dont know how am i gonna face siew peng. awwwwwwwwwww man

No comments: