Tuesday, June 27, 2006

updatessss

hmmmm.. well.. long time since i've updated. im either busy watching oc or talking/smsing on the phone. ahahha.


ughhhh.. this week is my last week at school. i keep praying that this week would be the best week of all. so that i can leave my beloved friends. it's really hard la. leaving them. all of them keep asking me what am i gonna do after i leave school. and honestly...... i dont know. thoughts of courses are like currently at the back of my mind right now. i only think of which course im interested in when im like not doing anything? haha. im like trying not to think bout it. sighhhhh.. i dont know la.




i really dont wanna leave my friends. i guess im like stuck in the middle? i have to leave school. cuz im old di laaaa.. and it's time for me to move on my studies. but at the same time. i dont wanna leave school. leave my friends... my wonderful teacher.. that i've grown to be somehow attached to this few years. my teacher is a lady ok.


let me tell u how i got close to my teacher. i know many times u'll hear that this teacher sucks this teacher whatever. but not my teacher.... i know sometimes i might complain bout her. no one's perfect.. im not saying only me... but her tooo. well... she came into my school cuz my center and her center got joined together. so i heard loads of story bout her. being really strict and clean freak and all. well...she is la. but not as bad as told.


so in the beginning i didnt want to go to her. didnt even want to look at her or even engage in a conversation.. but after a few months or so... my teacher that im under.. left.. so guess who i was under? her. so i have no choice but to talk to her right? hahaha. so then small talk became a talk that could last throughout the whole schooling time. it's like i can share anything with her and she'll keep it. but she wont keep things that needs to be settled and all la.


so then we started going out for dinner with a few other fellow students. and she's really fun to be with. really funny and all. knows how to joke and make silly remarks. sighhh.. and my friends??? well.. there's nothing much to be explained. it's funny how sometimes u get close to a person or a bunch of ppl. did u ever wonder? like it's soooo coool. like u've been in the same class for like 1-2 years. but all of a sudden. u get close to them. it's like awesome. it's funny how God works. how He bring friends into ur life.





hmmm.. alot has been happening. things that i've never expected. haha. well... cant explain much here. soon la. when everything has calmed down and settled? hahaa. =) i know i know. ur like dying of curiousity now huh. some of u know. some of u dont. well... be patient. and sooner or later.... those who see me often.... would know. hehehe. ill tell laa... one day.......... hehe.

No comments: