Thursday, June 22, 2006

details details details

well well well. finally i manage to put o.c aside to update on my posts. hahaa. i better type fast so that i can return to it. hahaa. joking joking. i must mention all the details so that i can give ppl some credit. ahhaa

well.. i've promised u guys some details on my bday. actually.... more like i wanna tell u guys what happened. hahaa. cuz it's seriously damn NICE and SWEET of them to do it for meeeee!!! goshhh!! cant believe that they went through all the trouble to do it for me.



hmmmm.. i woke up late on that day. cuz it was raining. and i wassss soooooooooo tempted to stay in bed the whole day. but i guess jeremy and the rest would kill me. cuz they like planned so much stuff for me.

so i got ready and went to school. prepared myself for whatever they have planned for me. hahaa. cuz justin kept saying that he's gonna have fun torturing me and all. so i was kinda scared u know. wondering what they would do for me.


so then in the morning we had to go through a period of listening to my teacher complain bout us. bout the class behaving badly and all. so the mood wasnt that nice. until jeremy passed me this paper saying that i've signed up for a treasure hunt. and im like nooooooooooo i didnt. hahaha. but oh well. gotta do what they ask me to. so went for break and drank some weird drink then they handed me a clue to where i can find my pressie. well....the first one took a while. cuz i didnt know where they would hide it. hahaa.


so to cut the long story short. u know.. before u guys fall asleep and before some of u complain that it's a really long post. basically i had to do like 6 tasks. and after every task is done.... ill have to go find my pressie. pretty interesting huh. i really enjoyed it la. seriously. haha. never
regretted signing up for a treasure hunt which i didnt even signed up for. ahhaa.




so wanna know what i got?


  • i have 2 bracelet
  • a key chain that has a PINK pig with small lil wings on it
  • a PINK and purple doggie.. really soft
  • a PINK piggie.. really cute and soft
  • a colored water thingy. dont know what u call it. haha
  • and last but not least......... PINK RACQUETTT!!! well.. actually the racquet is not really pink.. it's silverish red kinda.. but the string and the grip is pink!!! wooo hooo.. and a maroon bag to go with it.
  • pajamas. hahahaa. really really nice =)

so mostly all my gift were PINK in color. then i have a new phone too... n70. and a piggie glow-in-the-dark wrist support. something which i've always wanted to buy... but didnt know why i didnt get it. ahaha. 2 pom pom like hairbands. a necklace. and a pair of REALLY REALLY nice earrings.



i really really love the pressies. and of course the treasure hunt. seriously i dont know what to say. thank u is not enough for what they have done for me. after all that.... it has made it harder to leave school now. i've never thought that leaving school was this hard. it's like seriously..... aw mann.. the days are passing so fast! and i gotta get out by the end of this month. which is like next weekkkk!!!!


just the thought of leaving them is really really painful and hard. ugh! ok
ok. im not gonna repeat my other post that i wrote last time. but seriously... i dont even wanna think bout leaving school. esp. after my bday. awww mann.. they really did alot alot for meeeee.. bought me sooooooo many pressies.





thanks so much jeremy, justin, nick, mz, shana, joy, adam, junior, sean, carolyn, jocelyn, jer mayn, zane, and julian. i will never ever know how to repay u guys for what u guys did for meeeeee!!! hmmmm.. actually.... maybe i will if i have like alot of money next time or something. then i can bless u guys with something eh. ahahha. thanks so much for creating the funny and fun treasure hunt! =)





a pic of what i got! =)

No comments: