Tuesday, June 20, 2006

my bday!

well.. alot of stuff happened today. unforgettable, memorable stuff. stuff that ill always remember in my life.





i would like to say more... but im kinda exhausted. considering i didnt get much sleep last night. so im kinda tired right now. feel like lying on my comfortable bed and just reading a book. long time since i've done that. ahaha. so i guess after this post. im gonna do that for a while. cuz i wanna wake up early tmr. this morning i couldnt wake up at all. mainly cuz of the rain. gosh! it's like lullaby-ing me to sleep. ahaha. until i saw the time was 8.30 then i was like shocked cuz i gotta get ready for school. and since it's raining and all. it'll take some time to reach school.






so that's why.. i shall explain further bout my day tmr. as for now.... im just gonna read my book and sleep. ahhaa. how nicee.. wonderful.. great thing to end my bday. hahaa.


ohhhh.. and just now... when it was 8.06 pm or should i say 20:06.. it's like once in a while kinda thing. and it happened on my bday. it was 2006 (20th june) 2006 (year) 20:06 (time) cool huh? joanne told me that. then i was like shocked. cuz it's like soooooo cooolllll!!!! hahahahahaha.. ok ok.. calming down now. lol. *breathe in breathe out* hahaha





once againnnn...........




THANKS SO MUCH U GUYSSSSS!!!!

WHO MADE MY BDAY SUCH A SPECIAL DAYYYYYYY!!!!

ILL NEVER FORGET WHAT U GUYS HAVE DONE FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: