Thursday, June 01, 2006

leaving school...

well.. im leaving school soon. actually i wanted to leave by march. but this year was a different year. let me explain why so.




i started homeschooling when i was like 13. i went to GRC. grace resource center. it was in ss4 then. there i met alot of friends that helped me shape and change my thinking. we all gotten really close and all.



this is a pic of them. some were added in through the years and some are the guys gf's.




but.... when i was around 16... the school's management had some problem. so both the 2 pastors(Ps. Henry and Ps. Kevin) separated. and started their own center's.. so GRC(Ps. Henry) shifted back to grace church pj. and the other pastor's center took over the ss4 branch. and alot of ppl said the grace one wasnt that good blablabla. so my mum decided to put me in Ps. Kevin's school cuz that's the so-calle
d good one la..

so i had to leave my friends. friends that i treasured the most. it wasnt easy for me cuz then i had to start over again and get new friends. but thank God some friends from grace went to Ps. Kevin's center too. so it wasnt THAT bad la.. but still. ahaha. not as before lo




so when i went to the new center.. i really wondered whether i can find friends like my old center's friends. friends that impacts my life. friends that i could make an impact on. friends that can help me be a better person and all. and whether i can make a difference in their life.




so that's why i said this year was different. cuz it took me few years to find good friend's here in this center.. and this year was it.. we all gotten really close and all. doing things together and all. and now im not saying that i manage to find ppl who could replace my old school friend's. no one can ever replace them. haha.



but once again... it happened again. once i get close to them.. i had to leave. my ketua biri biri a.k.a delz was telling me that i should get my lazy bum outta school and get myself in college.. cuz im 18 this year and im already late cuz ppl my age are already in coll. and i know i should do that.


but im still really reluctant to leave. cuz this is the 2nd time that happen. im not ready to leave my current friends and start anew again. it's like whenever i get close to a bunch of ppl. whenever im having the fun of my life. i have to leave and move on in life.




sigh. i guess it's just the phase of life. where u get to cross paths with some ppl. then trust in God again for us to cross paths again.





i was talking to my friend last night. and he was telling me not to leave school so fast. he said that everyone agrees that once i leave, they'll miss me and all. i really do hope that i've made a certain impact in their lives. i never knew that they would be so sad if i left school. ahah. like sometimes i wonder if im ever not in a certain place.. would anyone notice. some of them were telling me not to leave so early. and some of them always tell me that without me... there's no fun. hahaa. sighhh.. well.. i guess once again. it's a phase of life. u gotta move on. and grow up. no matter how much u wish u could remain and play everyday.... one day.. u gotta move on.






it's sad to leave my friends. sad to leave the only common point we have.. and that is school. like now.. me and my grace friends.. we're not as close as last time. cuz we dont have the common point... school. cuz u spend like what 6 hour plus in school. 5 days a week. it's like u see them more than ever.. u spend more time with friends in school. and once u leave that common point. it takes effort and time to meet up again.

2 comments:

QueenSLeen said...

heys...

sher leen here. remember me?

kakaakak.

anyways, stumbled upon ur blog... + decided to comment :

i think it should be fine.

This is the fourth year i left my high school, and i still keep in close contacts with my old friends.

Got hp, got msn, got blog...

somemore in uni only got twelve contact hours... my course lar. got some free times to spare to meet up with friends.

can lar... :P

esther said...

hey heyyy

of course i remember uu.. hehe..

awww.. thanks for commenting. hehe.

yeahhh... i hope it'll be fine la. it just takes extra effort u know. not as easy as last time. haha.