Friday, June 16, 2006

laziness

haha.. im abit lazy to update my blog.. nothing much to update. besides the fact that my bday is coming round the corner.. and i dont feel anything bout it. usually i would be like so excited and all. but this year.......... i dont feel anything. aw man. hahaa. but one thing that im excited about is bout what my friend's and family has planned for me. my friends were planning something this few days in school. like planning something to do for me. but u know.. the naughty me kept interrupting. and trying to take a peek at what they were writing and talking bout. ahahah. im so bad right. i think i shall leave them alone and let them plan something nice for me. hahaha.




i liked what aunty see wei said last sunday. before she started the praise & worship. she said....







good - God = 0
zero.. nada.. nil.. kosong..






and it really hit me la.



that really... everything without God... eventhough it may seem good to u.. without God.. it's really nothing.




hope that u guys would realize it like me. =)

No comments: