Monday, June 19, 2006

happenings

well.. today is kim's bday.. sooooo.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMMMMM!!!!!






me and my old school friends had a party on friday night. we had an early celebration for me and kim's bday.. kim and i always celebrate our bday together. cuz we're only a day apart. cool huh. and she always say that she's smarter than me cuz she's a day older. *faint-ed* hahahaa.


well.. we wanted to have a nice dress up dinner. but i guess cuz our budget per person is too lil and we didnt have much time to plan properly. we ended up having steamboat in teck meng's house and movie in 1u after that. but since the night movies is only 9 and 12. we had to watch the 9 something one. so we had dinner around 8 something. which felt like a few minutes. then we had to pause everything. like literally pause everything. we left all the food on the table. left the lights and fan on. of course we off the aircond. and of course the maid was home. then off we went to watch movie. the movie ended around 11 something. then we went back to teck meng's house to continue eating and cut cake. a cake which kim and i bought. ahahhaa. it's really funny when we were deciding on what to write on the cake. then kim came out with "we love u 2 hot chicks". but later during the continuation dinner(more like supper).. before we brought out the cake. teck meng were asking the guys what they thought we wrote on the cake. then ben said we bought the cake. then i was like aww mannnnn.. we should have wrote that. that would be really funny.. the 2 birthday girls had to buy their own cake. haha. never heard nor seen before. till that day. ahahahah. but oh well.. didnt mind =)


was suppose to be home around 11 but beg and asked my mum whether i can extend my curfew. so my curfew was at 1. but after all the eating and cutting cake and crapping around. i ended up going home around 2. but i gotta thank God that no matter what. my mum still has grace and she didnt even ground me. i mean.... i've never gotten grounded before. not like i wanna try or anything. but i thank God la. that she didnt do anything to punish me.






and then i had dinner tonight with my family and a new member. ahhaa. joanne. my bro's new girlfriend. im still getting to know her. she's a really nice person to know. well... like i said.. still getting to know her. quite hard now a days cuz wing lian is not staying with me anymore. so i seldom get to see or talk to him. sigh. oh wells. nothing much i can do bout that. just gotta accept the fact. but the dinner was really great. not talking bout the food. but the time spent with my family.



and today my friends bought 2 cakes for me and shana.. her bday wa
s on sat. and awwww mannn.. i ate sooooo many cakes for my bday this year.. i had 3 cakes already. oh gosh! wanna faint. ahhaa. and sigh.. today was a really horrible day. my teacher was agitated the whole day. so in the end the class mood was really down. and horrible. and the weather was sooo gloomy and all. then my friend was like saying.. the weather really shows the mood of the classroom. sighhh. i hope my teacher feels better tmr. really dont know how to apologize to her. argh.


i think i need to continue my diet.. like start all over again. putting so much weight with all the eating out and all the cakes. *bleh* feel sooooo fat now.. ahhahaa. but im still happy with what my friends and family had and has and is planning to do for me. really really grateful.





THANKSSSS SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH!!!!!
=)




kim & i bought it. it says we love u 2 hot chicks! i know i know. damn perasan. ahha.


marble cheese cake. chosen by joanne =) thanks!


dont have the picture of the other 2 cakes bought for me and shana. cuz we were in school. and we didnt have cameras and our phones were handed in to our teachers. so we didnt have any phone with us. if not i would have taken picture of it. seriously. wanna know why??? hahahaa.. cuz they bought the cake yesterday. which was father's day. so the ppl writing it thought it was for their father. so they wrote happy father's day on the cake. but it was suppose to be for me and shana. hahahaha. it was seriously so funny man. ahahhaa.



well.. secret recipe had alot of business this few days. cuz all the cakes that i ate was from there. *faint-ed* ahhaha. i think when i see anymore cakes... ill puke. ahhaa. too much cake in a few days. ugh! hmmmmm.. i wonder if anyone really knew what cake i love. i love a kind of cake since i was really young. would always buy it for my birthday. but not sure whether they still have it anot. long time since i have that cake. i think ever since my grandpa passed away. i think la. cant remember the last time i had that kinda cake though. ahha.

No comments: