Saturday, September 01, 2007

frootz

long long time since i've updated my blog. i know i know. how sad huh? i feel like my blog has been dead. well, i do felt like i was bout to die this whole week. cuz im down with flu and cough. so hopefully i'll be well soon. still feeling sick. anyways, been doing alot of stuff and my midterm is coming soon. i havent even started studying yet. i even forgot to bring back my books to study. how good huh? ahha




anyway... last sunday, andrew's company had some event in ttdi park. we had to pay 10 bucks for charity and we get to eat all the fruits we want. there was loads of food. so kevin and i decided to go. it was a really fun time. haha. except the clown part. hehe =)





this was all the fruits there









not forgetting the durians too hehe





our tags



my knight =)






if any of u dont really know me, u wont know that im terribly terrified of clowns. when i see them i just run away. not just clowns but those wearing the suits. like a&w bear or something like that. so i've never been able to get one of those long balloons made into weird shapes.




so my darling sweetie went and get me one






my honey

he got me a heart
his "heart"

i was a happy girl

now my life is filled with his love as well =)

i heart u babes =)
missing u so much!

No comments: