Wednesday, September 19, 2007

to you








to u, u can be honest with everything

to me, u have to force me to say how i feel



to u, forgiveness is easy

to me, i tend to dwell on the hurt, the past



to u, tolerance is easy. accepting me even when isabella comes
to me, once i hate it, u get it




to u, everything must be settled right away
to me, time is the key



to u, once u've made a decision to love, u stick to it

to me, i let emotions and thoughts overwhelm me






whenever i look at u with kids.... i love u even more
the way u teach them
the way u look at them
the way u play with them

the way u suddenly turn into their age



throughout this few weeks, many things happened
things that made us feel uncomfortable
made us feel unhappy
made us feel bahs




but u never gave up
u kept saying that this will only make our relationship stronger
and truly
it did
our relationship did get stronger

and i thank God for that




honestly, for the very first time
i never thought of giving up
i just let myself get numb inside

i let myself fade away
let myself back away
which i shouldnt have done





u offered ur love
u offered ur hand to make me feel secure
u offered a hug. to hug all the hurt and pain away












u were there to offer ur help even though it's last minute
u were there to support and encourage me
u were there to love me whenever and wherever, no matter




just wanna say







THANK
Y O U
for being there for me,
for loving me
BABES!!!!

No comments: