Tuesday, July 17, 2007

wondersss

woww... ahhaha. i got back my computing theory class test and i had the shock of my life. i was SO SURE that i was gonna fail. but but BUT BUT guess what...?? God manage to amaze me once again. see what happened was.... i totally forgot bout this class test until the day itself. i forgot to bring the book back the day before as well. so thank God i didnt have accounts before my class test. so i had an hour or less to skim read 4 long and hard chapters.

this sem... all the stuff that im studying is so confusing that i have no idea whatsoever bout what my lecturers is talking bout. sheesh. most of the time i just sit dazed in class. and all i could see is my lecturers mouth moving but i do not hear anything.

so anyways... back to my computing result. well, i got 80%. hehehe. i was so reluctant to go get my paper and see my result. and my friend was there with my lecturer and he was like.... wahhh! see... say never study somemore. cuz seriously... to be honest... i didnt remember anything i studied. hahaa =) all thanks to God who helped me out =)

No comments: