Tuesday, July 24, 2007

once again

once again God never fails to amaze me. i had an accounts test last week. well, as usual.... i totally forgot bout it and i didnt even know what to study. actually....... my lecturer (who is leaving us soon maybe cuz of our class. i dont know. *shrugs* but she's bad at teaching us anyway) decided to announce a class test on the day when i skip her class. sheesh. how smart is she huh? my friend, jocelyn, went for class and she told me bout the test the next day. it's quite hard to trust her because she's really blur. like seriously seriously blur AND SLOW! sometimes i just feel like killing her. like literally killing her.

so anyways... she herself wasnt sure bout what we're suppose to study. what the test is about. what the lecturer is asking us to study. and mind u.... she was the only one in my group of friends who went to class. so can i kill her yet???

luckily on the test day itself, i had an hour break. wow. amazing huh. every time ngam ngam before my test i have an hour break. so my friends and i decided to go somewhere to study. guess what??? yeahh... once again we dont know what are we studying. dont know what to focus on. so in the end, we didnt study at all. we just went for the test blindly

fyi, jocelyn and kenny is like the people that alex and i go to whenever we dont understand stuff bout accounts. and jocelyn was saying that she's gonna fail and things like that. so we made a deal. if she gets higher than us, then she'll treat us lunch again

well, today my test results came and i was so certain again that im gonna pass with flying colors...! haha. plssss.. this is accounts we're talking bout. sheesh. i was positive that im gonna fail so badly. but but but but.......God manage to prove me wrong again.


i got a whooping 90%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i got higher than jocelyn
can u believe it?????????????
i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



definitely all glory to God!!!! =)
i could never have done it by myself
truly God has helped me tremendously

No comments: