Thursday, July 19, 2007

once upon a time

once upon a time, i got my heart broken
but now, it's healed =)

once upon a time, i thought i'll never find another guy to love
but now, i've found a guy who loves me so much

once upon a time, i thought i'll never be happy again
but now, he makes me laugh and smile even when i think of him

once upon a time, i thought i'll never love again
but now im loving him so much

once upon a time, i thought the "he" was the one for me
but now, i've found someone way way way better

once upon a time, i wish i didnt have to go through what i went through
but now, i thank God for sustaining me

once upon a time, i thought the pit that i was in will be my "home" from then on
but now, im out of the pit

once upon a time, i thought that it was just another crush
but now, i can plan the future with him

No comments: