Monday, July 23, 2007

one of God's funny ways

yesterday, was a really gloomy day. fetched jessica, claire, and ian and we reached church early. so we sat in the car waiting for the church to be open and suddenly a song by rihanna played on the radio. u know umbrella...? yeah so i was singing to it then claire was like what la...not raining also. then during worship, andrew went up and read a scripture from jeremiah 31:3. then he said at times when it's raining, when all the problems starts coming in, God is like our umbrella.

and when i heard that i was smiling, my heart took a leap out of my body, and i was amazed that God is such a humorous God. He can be so funny some times.




on a different note, i finally have gotten my bday present from my parents. it's super duper late. but for a good cause la. i've learnt patience. pity my mum. she's been travelling non-stop and i've been busy when she's free. so gotta wait for the right timing. then last night, we went to curve to go nichii. manage to buy some clothes which i'll never buy last time. and finally! i got to buy my long awaited sunglasses.

we were suppose to go amcorp. a place that nelson brought me to yesterday(another long story) but my mum said nevermind. just buy in curve. cuz if not, i have to wait somemore. bahs. so im a very happy girl! will post up pictures of my sunglasses soon yeah?



now i gotta go do my homework. if not... i'll be so lagging. must catch up fast.

No comments: