Friday, June 15, 2007

woots!

yayyy!!!! keep forgetting to post this

i had an accounts test the week after my hols. i totally forgot bout it. so after lunch with kevin. i studied for bout 15 minutes in the car. then i went for the test. i thought i would fail the test. seriously. i couldnt do my first question. my mind was doing tricks on me. but at least i manage to do the 2nd question. when i balanced it, i was like jumping for joy di. so bout few days later.... i got my results back. and i got an amazing 85% it was okay only la.


i had debate tooo. this week. was suppose to be on monday.... but no one was ready. we told the lecturer that she should wait and see us on the real day itself. we're gonna blow her mind. gonna amaze her. hahaa. so on wed we had our debate.... and she was amazed. i was so scared. so nervous. didnt even know what i was talking bout. but my group won! hehehe. amazing huh...? lol.


tonight im gonna go for dinner with kevin's family and relatives. awww mann. im so scared. im so nervous. i wish i could understand and speak fluent hokkien and mandarin. then if they insult me, at least i'll know. ahhahaa. sighhh.... so scared so scared so scared. sheesh. *faint*


cant wait to watch fantastic four!!!! cuz this month is my bday. so gsc is giving me a voucher for a free movie. so kevin and i are gonna go watch it later! weeeeeee =) hehehe. time is flying so fast. it's gonna be my bday soon. im gonna be 19 *sobs* old old person. and kev and i's 1st anniversary. oooooooooooooooooooooo....!!! hehehe =)

No comments: