Friday, June 01, 2007

family camp

well well... today marks the first day of family camp. i should be getting ready soon as my beautiful chariot is coming to pick me. ed and cia is at centerpoint so they'll come get me soon. so i better stop writing. heh heh.

i guess this year's family camp would be a little different for me cuz im not going with my family. as in the-family-that-God-has-put-me-in-to-take-care-of-me-till-im-old-
enough-to-marry. but at least i'll be going with the family of God and also my aunty and uncle and cousins. though i wish that my family will be there during the camp. it'll be so weird. more bout family camp after i come back. right now i should finish off some last minute packing and get ready for the chariot in disguise of a black honda to get me. haha.

No comments: