Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hahaha

today is such a funny day... why would i say that? well, it all start when i remembered how i celebrated my bday last year. sigh. i wish this year would be that same but sadly.... we've all moved on to different places and some to different parts of the world. this year.... i didnt want my bday to be made known to everyone. let's just say that i didnt wanna make a big deal out of it la. at least this year i get to celebrate with THE special person in my life.

i remember last year... when i kept telling delz or lay yan bout my stories with kevin. like what's been happening... all the happy happy joy joy stuff. ahaha.

i remember delz bluffing me that kevin wasnt gonna come for my bday dinner but in the end he came. she bluffed me so much that day la. ahaha

i remember there was one year... my friends had a surprise party for me in my condo because that was the year that they had surprise bday parties for everyone except kim. see... how much she sacrifice for me. i was so shocked and surprised that i was crying slightly. hehe.

i remember when i was younger... i loved ice cream cakes and my grandpa and my parents would get them for me every year.

i remember that i used to have parties during my bday

i remember seeing a picture of me when i was 2 or something... with a pink elephant as a bday cake. guess i started liking pink THAT young eh...? hehe

i remember when i was old enough to get a handphone.... i got a new handphone every year for my bday. until this year la. hehe =)

i remember how i used to tell everyone what i want for my bday. like giving them a list of what i want




another funny thing that happened today was....
when i was sitting with my friends... one of my friend's friend came and said hi to her... then she whispered something to my friends ear. then....

my friend : do u have a brother?
me : yes
my friend : do u stay in damansara?
me : in mutiara damansara
my friend's friend : emmm.. i think i know ur brother... he just graduated from IT right?
me : yeah

as i got up to walk to the car...

my friend's friend : emm.. dont tell ur brother that u met me ar..?
me : *in my head* for what..? like i met u... i dont even know ur name. i dont even know u. how can u consider this as meeting each other? *in my head* but i just said ahuh
my friend's friend : cuz i met him at ......
me : ughhh... yeah *smile* *trying to be polite* when actually i was screaming in my head... for what i want to tell him bout someone that i dont even know and that she knows my brother. what's the big deal....? like i care weiiiii. sheesh. ppl now a days. and she kept repeating "dont tell ur brother ar.. dont tell ur brother" plssss.. dont think so highly of urself lady... it's so high school man

No comments: