Thursday, June 28, 2007

sometimes...

sometimes i wish that im not so involved in church
so that i can go out more often with my friends

sometimes i wish that im not the person that i am now
so that i wont hurt the ppl around me

sometimes i wish that i can go drinking or something
so that i can stay in touch with my friends

sometimes i wish i have good time management
so that i am able to do all the things that i wanna do

sometimes i wish that i am able to do everything that i wanna do
so that nothing is HARD for me

sometimes i wish i am not so forgetful
so that i remember to bring back my books to study for my test tmr for instance

sometimes i wish i have enough love to go around
so that the ppl around me will feel loved

sometimes i wish that i am a different person
so that i wont hate the person i am now

sometimes i wish that i have a high self-esteem
so that i wont feel so shitty now

sometimes i wish that there's only joy and no sadness
so that i wont feel the sadness i feel now

sometimes i wish that there's no heartaches
so that i wont feel the heartache i feel now

sometimes i wish that i can forget all the sad things
so that my life would be better

sometimes i wish that i would know the right words and the right things to say
so that i can help the ppl around me

No comments: