Friday, June 15, 2007

funny....

funny how God answers our prayers sometimes.
i was doing my QT this morning
actually i didnt want to do it... wanted to sleep somemore
but no way am i gonna let Satan be happy

so it was talking bout living a life of purpose
letting God shine through me
letting God use me
am i making God known to everyone around me?

and at the bottom of my notebook
cuz i have one of those christian notebooks where there's verses at the bottom of the page
and it was joshua 1:9

" be strong ang courageous. do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with u wherever u go. "



i felt so good after reading that verse
i was so discouraged yesterday
that's why i wrote that post
i am a person who lets emotions control my decision, mood, everything
i know my God will never leave me nor forsake me


THE JOY OF THE
LORD IS MY STRENGTH! =)

No comments: