Sunday, February 11, 2007

my valentine

kevin and i had our very first valentines dinner tonight. mainly cuz valentines is gonna be this wed. so dont know whether we'll have prayer meeting or not. and also cuz im not so keen in walking around a mall or some where filled with millions of other couples who would wanna celebrate valentines too.

i gotta admit that it feels different having someone special to celebrate valentines with. eventhough it's not officially valentines yet but what's the use of reminiscing bout the way we should love, the way we should speak to one another, etc on that day itself only. we should constantly think bout love and how we should act and how we should show love to one another. we shouldnt do extra stuff cuz of valentines then on the other days u are normal but instead everyday should be valentines to u. treating each other well. planning stuff to do together. it doesnt have to be super grand or something huge. even the simplest thing changes everything.

for example we were thinking of places to eat. then i said i dont care if we have to go maybank mamak to eat. i dont care where we go and eat. i just care bout the company. i just care bout whom im eating the meal with, bout whom im spending my time with.


i just wanna tell u kevin ng hou shin that...
there are times where u make my heart skip a beat
but there are also times where u make me want to "kill" u
there are times where u make me smile
but there are also times where u make me so exasperated
there are times where u make me laugh
but there are also times where u make me seethe with anger
there are times where u make me love u so much
but there are also times where u make me hate u
there are times where u make me thank God for u...
the one who is my other half

notice that in between the good times that we have, there is also the bad. but everytime after the bad. it makes me learn. makes me appreciate him. makes my love for him grow even more.




my valentine


No comments: