Tuesday, August 15, 2006

things.in.my.mind

The following has been something going on and on in my mind...
p.s : wear an extra jacket. kekekekekeke. (so super crap wei.. sheesh. haha)






can i ever make up for my past?
can i redo everything over again?
can i erase all the wrongs that i've done?
can i feel loved again?
can i feel worthy again?


can u still accept me for who i am?
can u look beyond my past?
can u still care for me?
can u still love me even through my imperfections?
can u take my past?

can u love my weaknesses?

am i worthy of ur love?
do i deserve ur love?
do i still melt ur heart away?
do i still make ur stomach flip?
am i still the same person that u fell in love with?
have things change ever since we're together?







but dont get me wrong
im happy in another way for my pasts
im happy that now...
i can use it to help other ppl
im happy that i can share my feelings
my thoughts of my past
and that's an answer to my prayer
i prayed that God would use my not-so-good
and not-very-proud-of past
to help other ppl
and He's doing that =)







i know i have tons of questions
my mind just keeps going and going

i guess the day my mind stops wondering
is the day i stop breathing
hahaa.. ok ok.. that sounded a little scary

the only person that can give me peace...
is G O D


i know i scare u with my never ending questions
but that's me..
continue to pray with me

that my heart, my mind would stop wondering


but at the end of the day
when God has finally given me peace over my thoughts
over my wondering heart
over my wondering mind

i know that no matter what
i deserve God's unconditional love

i know that u'll love me for me
u told me that
and sometimes it's just unbelievable
that Y O U...

would love me for me


it's the same as God's love

sometimes it's just unbelievable
that someone as great as God
would love us no matter what
no matter our past
no matter our future
no matter our thoughts
no matter our feelings

no matter our imperfections
He still loves us

and that's what i get from Y O U


that's why i thank God everyday

for giving me Y O U
for giving me this love of my life
for giving me an understanding guy
for giving me a person who loves me for who i am
for giving me someone who can make me smile

who can make me laugh
for giving me someone who makes me blush
for giving me someone who makes my stomach flip
my heart flutters whenever i think bout Y O U


now now.. dont be perasan
and dont shiver cuz of the mushyness
hehehehe =)
im sure u know who is that "Y O U" person
and that person is no other than......................................







my dearest and sweetest...
* kevin ng *


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...u r giving me goosebumps !! my office is cold enough...
anyway, i'm sure u r worthy of god's and your "YOU" love, and also mine ...and wing lian... *hugz* *hugz* muakss muaksss

YANZ said...

ohmygoodness.... *layyan's goosebumps standing up like porcupine's needles* BBbbRbbRrRrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey gurl, congrats *wink* (for u & i know wat) ..i'm so happie for you that you are able to get it off your chest...*u r so brave* .. *hugz* i pray that the two love birds will accept, treasure and love each other ...your journey has just begun...hehe..*hugz* i'm so happie for u...

esther said...

hehe *hugs* thank u thank u! i wouldnt be brave without God's help. hehe. amen to that! =)