Monday, August 28, 2006

chocz feast

THIS POST IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE CHOC LOVERS OUT THERE!!!!


yesterday joanne and my bro took me to this place in klcc. it's called chocz. and there we had a wonderful chocolate feast. oh my goodness.. thinking bout it now
makes my mouth water. it's soooooooo yummyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness. oh my goodness. oh my goodness.

no words. nothing........ nothing can explain how wonderful the chocolate tasted. here are some pictures. it'll do all the explaining that i cant. =) enjoy.

ps. take a box of tissue before u see the pictures. ahahahaha. so exaggerating right? bahs.





* my drink *
explanation : the white color thing is milk. a candle in the aroma therapy liked thing.
the round brown colored one is chocolates. so u have to put it inside and melt it in the milk. so u have choc milk drink. aiks. forgot to take a picture of the COOL straw

* the fondue *
the bottom part has a candle in it too. to keep the choc warm. *yummy*

* strawberry and marshmallow *
like duh!

* the choc to dip the above *

* the before *

* the after *




thanks joanne and wing lian for bringing me there!!! i really had fun! it's just that after a while i got really tired to show my enthusiasm. ahaha.




so chocolates lovers. this is a place that has nice, rich, yummy chocolates. kai cheh..... let's go let's go. ahhaha. i know u wanna go =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome..hehe..hugz hugz...

YANZ said...

oh mannn......*salivating*
so? when r u gonne bring me there, my dear kai-mui, hmmmm? =D kekeke

*drrooool*

esther said...

hahaahahaha.. emmmmm.. when ur free??? ahahha.. really really nice laaaa!!!1 ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I know the place? I'm addicted to Chocolates. Lol~

esther said...

it's in klcc. it's not a shop

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Not a shop? then the name is?