Tuesday, August 22, 2006

F.A.I.T.H

sometimes i wonder whether i have faith...
what is faith actually?
is it believing that God can do greater things?
....things that is beyond our imagination?

have u felt like whenever u pray for something to be better...
it'll get worse and worse and worse
and not what u prayed for?

have u felt like how come ur life is so horrible.. so sucky
like everything seems to be going wrong..
like u tend to ask urself..... where is God?

many a times... when i face hurdles in life. troubles...
when i feel like i cant do it anymore
i cant continue
then ill be reminded that i dont have to do it by myself
God will provide strength
He'll help me to go on


2 Corinthians 12 : 9
"My grace is sufficient for u, for My power is made perfect in weaknesses"

Psalm 71 : 20-21
"Though You have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
You will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
You will again bring me up.
You will increase my honor
and comfort me once again."

and of course the ever so famous verse

Jeremiah 29 : 11
"For I know the plans I have for u,
plans to prosper u and not to harm u,
plans to give u hope and a future."



i thank God for His very true promises
there are definitely more promises
but to list it out will require many many years. =)


whenever i feel down
whenever i feel that i dont deserve love
whenever i needed answers to my prayer...
He answers

though sometimes He will not give u the answer u want
but do remember that God is driving and ur the passenger
no matter what....
He'll bring u out of it
He'll comfort u
He'll bring u peace and hope



u know last time..
i used to think that i dont have to do QT
im too lazy
i need my beauty sleep
and blablabla
*comes up with more excuses*

but now i see the importance of doing QT
not only it's good to spend time with God
but i found out that He uses that time to answer my questions
like whenever i feel so faithless
the QT of the day was God's faithfulness


and this morning i was amazed by God again..
sometimes i really feel down. like dont feel like i deserved to be loved. dont deserve all the things that i have right now. and the topic for QT today was "act medium" i was like wondering.. what the heck? what is act medium. then i read on. it's bout not acting big or small. but medium. dont think highly or lowly of urself. and one part of it really made me shocked!

cuz i tend to think really lowly of myself. and it was like what the story said.

it said " u might know someone who is always apologizing, always putting herself down. She believes she is just not good enough. How unnecessary! "

and after reading that. i was so shocked! i didnt know what to say or react. and that's how i really feel. i always apologize, always put myself down, and always believe im not good enough. and the worse part is that i never realize that.... if i knew someone like that right. ill be so irritated. esp. if i love that person. soooooo... ill try not to think negatively, think lowly of myself. need to boost my self esteem. gotta love myself.

No comments: