Sunday, August 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIAAA!!!!







happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u

happy birthday to my dear ketua biri biri
happy birthday to u
*sings out of tune, out of key, out of........dot dot dot* ahahha


fine fine... i know my singing is not as nice. compared to some ce
rtain person. *wiggles eyebrows* ehehe. but but but.... i know u love me. u'll accept how horribly i sing right? right? right? like that night during the dinner. kakakaka!!!! was super funny. the way we sang. oh wells. we dont go there often anyways. like whatever. ahahha.


isnt it funny how close we've become? i never would have guessed that we would become as close as today =) it really has been a blessing to get to know u b
etter. actually, since when did we suddenly become close ar? ahhaa. weird huh. it's all in God's planning. i enjoyed every laughter, tears, joy, crazyness, sad, depressed, going siao siao, huggie wuggie moments and of course taking pictures with u. u have made my life more interesting. there is no space for dull moments when ur there. hehe.





i thank God for bringing u into my life

thanks for erasing every dull moments in my life.. kekeke

thanks for all the advices
the hugs u gave me when im down
truly ur a friend who brings me comfort when im sad

who brings me warmth when i needed it

who helped me up when i fell

who brought laughter
and of course crazyness into my life




my dearest ketua biri biri aka sweetest friend aka etc etc (too many di)




















HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
i love u heapssss!
*muahs muahs *


2 comments:

Delicia said...

awwwwww... thanks esteeeeeeee dearieeee..... i think when we started having sleepovers and badmintons? and camp? i duno =Pp.. but i dun care, its not really how it starts but how it ends and the process right? and since i never want it to end till i go to heaven, we'll just make sure the process is one filled with laughter, fun and God k? i dun mind tears too! as long as i didn't make u cry! hehehehehe.. *hugs*

esther said...

hahaa.. right. it's the process. definitely the ending will be when we go to heaven. but we get to see each other in heaven too. ehhe =) definitely. the journey would be soo sooo fun! *hugs*