Sunday, July 30, 2006

sad post.

welll..... this post is gonna be a sad one.. compared to the lovey dovey one. this may or may not affect ppl who reads it. i've tried to stop myself from posting it here. but seriously. i cant keep it in my heart anymore. eventhough i shared it with kevin.... but i cant help it but write it out too.. but i thank God that kevin understands la. hehee.


so anywaysss..... emmmm... well... it started on emmm.. on friday night i think. sigh. my mum complained and she practically shouted asking me why why why must i leave so early on saturday morning. then i also said that i need to fetch ppl. and she gave me this disappointed look. i mean..... harlooooo.. im fetching ppl to church. isnt it like a good thing? at least im not fetching ppl to go clubbing or to do something sinful right. and the way she talked to me the whole night.... like..... sighhhh.. i dont know how to explain la. ugh! u gotta be me to understand it. u gotta be in my position to understand and feel the way i feel.


she gave me this look like i've done the greatest sin in the whole wide world. like i've been a useless child. sometimes when i dont behave the way she wants me to..... i mean like sometimes i like to play around... but she will say see la... dont know why i want to give birth to a daughter. like she say in cantonese... 'sang lui la sang lui la' like give birth to a daughter la... and it really hurts me when she says that.


am i not worthy of her love?
dont i deserve to be treated the same way?


when my brothers wants to get the car... they can drive anywhere they want. do anything they want with the car. and doesnt get anything. but when i say i wanna have the car.... i wanna fetch ppl... to.... churchhhhhh....... she complains and gives me this disappointed look. like im wasting the families money. like im doing everything wrong and nothing right. like whatever i do.....whatever i say..... will never be right in her eyes. sighhhhhhh. i dont know what to do di la. whatever di la.


somemore today in church we were talking quite well mar.. like besides her passing me the immuflora....... we were talking quite well. she even told me that she bought books from the ppl who came from doulos. cuz they came to share their testimonies. then she asked me what time ill be home.. so on so forth.


then i dont know why. when i came back... she never even talk to me. until the time when she was bout to leave the house. she suddenly barge into my room with my 2 skirts. and was like scolding me. asking me why i dont hang my skirts. she say it's so expensive. say that im not grateful for it and all. and i sat there wondering what did i do wrong again to make her angry. i didnt even talk to her once i come back. and she suddenly burst at me. sighssss... now im wondering.. what have i done wrong.


but i think cuz she's stressed with work and with everything. i guess that's why she's like that. but but but but...... aihhhhh.. dont know laa....


hmmmm.. i havent been complaining bout my mum for quite sometime huh. hehee. wing lian or joanne.... if ur reading this... please dont tell mummy. please keep any comments to urself. it was quite hard at first.. i was debating whether i wanna write it here. whether i wanna write out my true feelings. cuz u guys are gonna read it. but but but... im so used to writing my feelings here. i cant help it. sooooo... yeahhhh..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear... dont worry...my lips are sealed... and i make sure i seal ur brother's as well... dont think so much dear... of course u r worthy of her love.. stay cheerful gal and pray.. i think ur mum is just all stressed up... dont worry...we are here for u ...alwiz..

Andr3wChan said...

Life was never always meant to be a bed of roses. But one thing for sure is this, each morning you wake up and look at another dawn of day, remember what Jesus said before he left earth, "I will always be with you until the very end of age".

Which one of us here have never shouted at our parents before?

Almost of us have before. Sometimes we have our UPs and DOWNs, just like Michelle and me. We have our UPs and DOWNs but we always make sure we forgive one another in our hearts before the night ends.

Being in a family, its not a matter on who is right and who is wrong but accepting, forgiving and loving one another just as how Christ has loved us.

I have heard about how your mum loves and worries for you during her caregroup with the adults before. No parents would worry for their child if they do not love them at all.

Don't give up Esther. Good relationships never took one day to build, but its through the tough times and the good times it is built.

Delicia said...

=) all u need is a great big hug & mc d's? my room is always available? *grins* i know that's not like the best "counsel" hehehe.. but, hugs, ice cream & sleep overs never fail! =Pp

Anonymous said...

hey, I can't help but to leave a comment!! heheh!

I understand how you feel, my mom just scolded me recently too! Till now, I don't know why. I guess mom will be moms lah.. they're all alike in some ways.

Sometimes, to me, moms can be a little "lack of attention" (in a good way) As in, they want our company and will not be all that happy that we're out from home most of the time lah. I mean, when we become mothers one day, we won't want to be left alone right? I guess that's why they're reacting this way.

It's a blessing to give birth to daughters! They're known to be following the mothers footsteps... I'm the only daugther in my family too (with 2 older brothers also). Most of the time, I am controlled just because I am born a girl eventhough I'm like 20 now!! That's all because they won't want anything to happen to us marh...

Trust me, it's part of growing up. I'm glad all these thing happens... for a reason. *hugs*

esther said...

heyyyy.. thanks so much u guys. for giving me advices and saying that u guys understand. well... im feeling much better now. cuz our mum's or parents or any human for that matter. are not perfect.

one thing i read from the redemption series... is that no matter what u gotta forgive and love the person. so that's what im gonna do. im sure God has a purpose for everything. ehhe


thanks again!!! really appreciate it u guysss!!! *hugs*

Jared's said...

Do u still need another 'morale booster'?
Being a parent, i can identify with that 'lack of attention' thingy when ur kid doesnt give u their due attention...
the other thing could be 'scared stiff' about what can happen to them when i'm not around... Imagine! My daughter takes the car & ferries people around. What IF something happens to her which i cant control or be there for her (eg. Road Accident, Kidnap & ...)
Being parents, which NOW i have the license to TALK like that, we do love the kids & want the best for them... sometimes, no matter what it takes, period. ;)
Hang in there, girl... if she doesnt love ya, she wudnt give a * what happens to ya, k?! :D

Ang Gu Gu said...

=)cheer up !

esther said...

hey.. thanks so much jared for the morale booster. ahaha. well, yeah la. when ur in the situation u cant see it. but when u see it another point of view. she was just stressed up and she cares la. but oh wells. no one is perfect right. we still gotta forgive and all. =)

well, now we're all better. talking and all. like normal =)


thanks so much again!