Monday, July 17, 2006

not much updates

i have nothing much to update u guys bout...

well.. mainly cuz i dont have much to do now a days. besides going out with kevin and going to church and all.. nothing much to do. seriously.

i know i know. i should really start searching and asking ppl bout colleges that has an early childhood education course near pj. so far i only know 2 colleges that has that course. one is SEGi lo. all the way in subang.. and methodist college... all the way in kl.


so how so how? no college that has that course in pj???? but seriously if u ask me to choose between subang and kl.. i would definitely choose subang. but but but but.... i dont wanna choose between that 2.. i want a college in pj. near my house. which i dont have to wake up early for classes.


what if this course is not for me? what if i cant take the kids? i seriously dont know how to handle kids. they would end up climbing over my head. maybe this job is not for me. im not so worried bout studying it. cuz it really sounds interesting la. since i love kids and all.. but whether i can cope with the kids. i dont really know how to handle them u know. if given a choice.... i would rather not handle them. just play with them. and the disciplining part can go to someone else.

but if i do that right... then next time how do i handle my kids? my very own kids? their future depends on me....and of course my husband too la. sighhhhhhh. now all that i worry bout is the college part. i know God will help me out with the studying and handling the kids. He will give me the strength and wisdom and courage and brave-ness that i need. but now is the college part.. i dont mind going to subang la. but it's the jam and the transport. arghhhhhh!!!! how laaaa..

help me help me help me!!! GODDDD!!!! i need Your wisdom!!!!!! hmmmm... i think i dont mind going all the way to subang la. since i dont mind going to church... i wont mind going to subang right? right? right? arghhhhh!!!

and i know i should be at least doing something now. cuz right now i feel pretty useless staying at home everyday. doing nothing. being online. finding for some game to occupy me. watching tv. i know some ppl would kill for my position right now. i think i would want this when i start my college next time. but right now. seriously... i feel like im wasting my time. i think everyone does too huh.

No comments: