Friday, March 31, 2006

someone made my day and i drove today!

haha.. today.. actually, this whole week. i had fun. didnt do much work. talked and played around most of the time. cuz it's my teacher's last day. so mostly we like took pictures and all.. what a nice time eh. since this week was the week after the holidays. so we wont be doing much work anyway.

so today we had a fun, playing day. talked around most of the time. then around 12 something we had our lunch at the field opposite my school. we thought it would be quite hot...but thank God it was cloudy and windy. so we had a blast. then after that most of us stayed behind and played with ice. cuz they bought ice for the drinks. then suddenly everyone was like throwing ice, putting it in ppl's shirt. we had ice fight.

in the beginning of the week we had cake fight. then at the end of the week we had ice fight. how nice. haha. we were playing so much and of course taking loads of pictures. there was once my teacher gave me the camera to take pictures. and when i gave it back to her.. she was like why all only ur pictures one??? hahaa.. then i was like of course. that's the result of giving the camera to esther. hahaha. lol. so anyway, i hope and pray that my teacher will have a fun time studying education for special ppl in aussieland. hmmm, wonder why everyone is going to aussieland all of a sudden. weird huh.

ohh ohh.. i drove today! i went to the mcd's drive-thru. i was really scared at first. cuz i keep having this image that something or some weird accident might happen. but thank God. He protected me. so i was quite proud of myself la. haha.. that i manage to drive. i thought i wont be able to drive for like... forever. but today i manage to drive. my bro wanted fries then i was also craving for it. then he gave me money then i was like what? u want me to drive? then he was like it's just the small car.. then i was like ok laa.. BREATHE IN AIR to calm myself down. then i went off. hahaa.

when i went there. i ordered. then the guy who gave the fries said something.. then i was like what? excuse me? then he mumbled something. i think he's not from here. or doesnt know how to speak english properly. so i was like what? then he slowly said. u got a very sweet face. i straight away BLUSHED and said thank u and smiled and drove off.. haha.. so weird huh. but oh wells. haha.

2 comments:

val said...

yes sweet face, glad 2noe u r driving again! YayY u go girl!

lotsaluvs, val (ur kai-cheh's cheh-cheh ler haha)

esther said...

haha.. thank u thank u. ohhh!! i see i see.. hehe.. thanks my kai-cheh's cheh cheh. ahahha