Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2nd attempt

well, today was a 2nd attempt for dress-shopping. or should i say hunting. ahaha. me and ginie was walking around 1u till we got really tired. back pain, leg pain...everywhere pain la. ahhaa. and guess what??? we finally settled on a long skirt that we saw the last time we went dress-hunting. can u believe it? horrible right. ughhh. well, at least we manage to find a skirt. now all that's left is a top. so hopefully the next time we go, we'll be able to find the top to match it with. what to do. im so fat. cant fit in some nice clothes. sighhhhh. feel like chopping all my fats out. damn sad case wei. aihhhh. so i hope that on our third attempt, we'll be able to find the top to match the skirt.

i feel really sad that only slim or skinny ppl look good in any clothes they wear. but fat ppl, whatever they wear right. looks horrible. im not mocking those fat ppl around the world. im just exasperated of myself. ughhhh! want to die diii!! sighhhh. damn sad case la.. aihhh.. dont want to think bout it di la. but at least going dress-shopping gave me an opportunity to catch up with ginie. i told her some good news today during dinner time. she was really happy bout it. hahaha. been a really long time since i've sat down and talk to her and update her with my life. we used to be able to do this pretty often but we both got busy with our own lifes. so wasnt able to catch up as often. so maybe not being able to find the desired dress/bridesmaid clothes had a purpose. is to help me and ginie catch up on past and present things. hehe.

so anyway, i think i better go and do some work. havent been doing my work for weeks man. been really really R-E-A-L-L-Y lazy! oh my gosh! this is bad. i should be doing a pac test a week. but i havent even finish my LA. ok ok. i better go do some work now. shall update my blog soon. hehe =)

No comments: